Friday, June 4, 2010


Hello!

Hi! My name is Morgaine, pronounced "Morgan," and I'm addicted to TV. I was an only child, so growing up, TV was my best friend. I'm disabled now and still spend a lot of time alone, so I always have the TV on in the background. I've worked as a moderator on several sites and I've a few neglected blogs about politics and earth-based religions, but I really wanted a place to just dish about TV and have fun.

My favorite show is True Blood, but the show that made me start this blog is Bethenny Getting Married? which starts on June 10. I'm also a big fan of The Real Housewives of New Jersey and most of the  BRAVO shows about creativity, so those will be my main focus, but you just never know what I might include. I'm doing this for share with people who enjoy the same shows I do.

Note that the blog is marked that it may contain Adult Content because I have no intention of censoring my language and these shows are for adults. Join in and tell me what you think, but no bashing. Civil, passionate discussion is encouraged, dissent is fine, abuse is not.

OK, Let the Games begin!

(The title of the blog is an homage to Dorothy Parker, who once wrote that an actress portrayed the gamut of emotions from a to b.)


No comments:

Post a Comment